Manchester Creek Community Church and Trinity Bible Church have a long history with one another going all the way back to the inception of Faith Evangelical Church (which later became Manchester). For years, our two churches have operated and ministered in Rock Hill independently, but have remained intertwined in our families, our missions, and our ministries.
Several years ago, Manchester Creek and Trinity Bible Church partnered to help each other in the area of Youth Ministries. Manchester hosted Trinity teens in Inside Out on Sunday nights, while Trinity hosted Manchester youth in their mid-week ministries. Both churches have explored the idea of merging in the past but not until the leadership of Trinity raised the idea again in the summer of 2019 did we really begin to pray about it and explore the possibility together. Trinity was a small, older congregation with lots of fiscal resources and a focus on missions and prayer. Manchester was a growing congregation with a vibrant worship experience and youth ministry but limited space. The leadership of both churches saw tremendous potential in the two churches becoming one.
On February 2, 2020, Manchester Creek Community Church and Trinity Bible Church merged. Together, we became Hope Fellowship Church.
We exist to be fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ who demonstrate His love to our community, nation, and world.
As a Church, we strive to practice genuine Fellowship by making disciples of Christ who Worship Upward, Grow Inward, Go Outward, and Send Forward the Hope of Jesus to all the Nations of the world.
- Worship: The worship of God is the ultimate priority for Christ followers. We were created to worship God in the totality of our lives. Everything we do flows out of who or what we worship; for true Christians that must be the triune God of the Bible. Exodus 20:3; Matt 6:33
- Prayer: We communicate with God through prayer. Prayer is vital for our lives as individuals and as a church. It is imperative for our spiritual vitality and growth. John 15:7; Hebrews 4:16
- Grace and Truth: It is our goal to be a church that is patient, accepting and encouraging of individuals wherever they are on their faith journey while holding firmly to God’s Word as our unchanging standard. John 1:14
- Evangelism: Every person matters to God and therefore it is our privilege to enthusiastically encourage those who do not yet know Jesus to become His followers. Matthew 28:18-20
- Love: Authentic, caring relationships should permeate and promote spiritual growth in every area of our lives. Matthew 22:37-40; John 13:35
- Discipleship: Following Christ compels us to continually transform our thoughts and actions to be people of integrity that are daily becoming more like Jesus. It also influences how we relate and engage with people outside of our church community. 2 Cor. 5:17-21; Romans 12:1-2
- Service: God has gifted every follower of Jesus to be able to joyfully contribute to the advancement of His kingdom through their unique ministry. As everyone actively participates, the church is built up and strengthened. Every believer is a minister and is equipped to use their time, talents, and treasures to glorify God. Romans 12:1-8; 1 Cor. 12
- Relevance: Our church must be intentional and culturally relevant in everything we do while also remaining Biblically pure. 1 Cor. 9:22